Can definitely recommend these headphones if you are looking for wireless fools with very good sound. But despite the fact that the brand is Bose, it's not a problem. The sound is very good, but I do not think the sound is exceptional in any way. It's a sound that is completely in class with the price tag you paid. (1490 :-)
There are four negative things about these tricks, which reduces overall impression. Of which a problem is quite large considering the product is just "wireless".
- Unstable Bluetooth, but not as sensitive anymore after update Dec-18. It connects to the phone how smoothly. No problem there. But when you listen and wear winter clothes, and with hood, the sound often scratches when you turn your head. Just like Bluetooth can not penetrate the winter jacket. Works better if you try to put the phone in any chest pocket to get it closer. I own the phone in the left panty pocket, and the receiver is on the right ear (which can not be changed). However, it feels bad that such a fit animal product will have problems with winter clothes. It works more flawlessly in the summer when you are a little more light-weighted outdoors. But still a big minus for such an expensive product.
- Plastic cord that sticks in everything possible. The main reason I wanted wireless fools was to avoid a cord jammed in the collar of jackets etc. With these, you do not have a cord to the phone, but there is still a cord between the naps. In fact, it was difficult to decide if you would get these naps or buy genuine wireless nets without cord. That I eventually chose these was due to the fact that they received better reviews for the sound, and that I got the feeling that they would easily lose a headphone unless there is a cord between them. These had also worked well if the cord had been in a better material, clothed or something. Really deters the plastic material that sticks to the collar all the time. Even though they are wireless, they do not feel as wireless anymore if they get caught when turning their heads. Though this is just like the previous problem, a problem that is mainly a problem with a lot of clothes in the winter.
* Update * Has also detected another "design miss". And it's just that the naps stick out of your ears pretty much. Many have pointed out earlier that it looks quite ugly, and I can do nothing but keep up with. But what's worse, these outstretched tricks affect problems when you have hood or hat. Have previously written about the problems with unstable bluetooth, but also the design is a problem when turning the head. Because the napkins often stuck in the hood when turning the head, it falls out of the ear. If you are a person who often uses cheats in winter, I can not unfortunately recommend these tricks.
- No EQ on the app. Bose has its own app to handle the sounds and updates to the naps. The tricks, however, work without the app, so I have not really figured out what the app is for for more than making updates. Had it been possible to regulate treble and bass via the app, it would have been more useful. But for the moment you can not change anything at all.
- Can only agree with the people who complained about the wind noise. Have previously traveled the rest and walked with the naps. Now that I'm cycling, I'm really annoyed by the wind noise. In some situations, it is unclear. So bad that I remove a star from the grade.
In addition to these four points, I can recommend the tricks. They are very good in the ears, and it feels like you can use them longer than usual in-ear napkins, because they feel easy, they do not get out of the way either. In most situations, they are wonderful and deliver amazing sound.
The battery life may well be a bit worse than some of the competitors, though still a slight difference that I do not think should be a decisive factor. The six hours it promises are good, and it suits you well. Rarely you listen for more than six hours in a stretch anyway. For your own part about a few hours a day, and then you need to load once a week. Which is not so burdensome.
** Update December -2018 ** After the latest update from Bose, the problem of bluetooth has actually decreased significantly. That's why I'm raising a star in the grade.