I bought these True Wireless from Urbanista's website during Black Friday week at a discounted price. The headphones are used for about 1 week and the rating reflects the use of the time. The sound is unexpectedly good for being in this price category, I listen mainly to house / EDM but also other music. The base is in my taste somewhat weak for just house / EDM, otherwise the sound is very good.
The fit for me is very good, after a while I do not notice that they are in the ears. It comes with different sizes of ear plugs. I have also tested with foam plugs (not comply) instead of the supplied plastic plugs and then do not load the earpieces in the box, this because the foam is larger than the supplied plugs and they do not rub the charging metal spikes. Unclear if "True Wireless" from Comply foam plugs fits better.
I have also tested with calls and both I and the receiver hear each other without any problems.
The charging box is reasonably large and can be charged via QI, which I have tested and works well. The charging cable that comes with is slightly short, about 0.1m, very good with USB-C.
According to Urbanista, the charging box lasts 20 hours and the headphones 5 hours, it remains to be seen what it looks like in practice.
* Very good sound for the price tag
* Simple and convenient wireless charging box (QI)
* Nice charging box, I have the green :)
* The earbuds connect very quickly by removing the earbuds from the box and saying "power on" in both earbuds and then "connected" in both earbuds
* Turns off automatically when you put the earbuds in the box (may seem obvious)
* Battery indicator on the charger box with a red LED that flashes differently depending on how much battery is left (it is clear how this should be interpreted in the manual)
* The touch to switch song forward in the list does not always feel that I hold my finger there, 2/3 times it works while 1/3 happens nothing, I am sure to place your finger exactly on the Urbanista logo on the right earpiece according to the instructions
* Slight base for house / EDM
* Too short charging cable, about 0.1m
* The headphones stick something out of the ear, which is mainly aesthetic and obviously subjective, so they are more visible than other True Wireless earphones, now I compare with TW which is not in-ear
In summary, after 1 week of use, these are affordable TW headphones compared to competitors with a price tag of 1.5-2k.
Of course, the sound picture may be better on TW in a higher price category, but for under 1000 SEK it is good sound!