Survived ever since 2014 and still works just as well, no matter how many times I've lost it on the asphalt. Not broken screen once: o Good to play on, take nice pictures, and watch movies with as well.
I have had this tablet for 2 years, and is still impressively good. The screen is clearly the best of it, it is a joy to watch on Netflix, with perfect contrast. Wonderful with microSD slot, I have a 64 GB for movies and Spotify. I will keep at this until there are more laptops with OLED screen
Have nothing to compare with so dt will be 10 no problem.
Have not had anything to complain about. Have had it for 1-2 years now and am super happy compared to my old Tab 2 which was tough as breaking in comparison with this. Plus, with Samsung's original cases that snap into the holes on the back plate becomes very thin and lightweight. Toknöjd simply!
Tab S suffers from extremely annoying micro stuttering and a plate of 4k-class is inexcusable.
Was one of the reasons I gave away my sony Z2 to avoid micro stuttering, my Note 3 flows like butter and hoped that the Tab's would be better.
Pros and Cons
+ Awesome display, sheep Z2an feel like a pissig budget flat.
+ True multitasking, you can surf and watch videos simultaneously.
+ Relatively well-built Samsung.
- Battery life is half shitty, I feel like I charge it more often than I use the battery.
- Micro stuttering is really fucking annoying and ruins the whole plate, so my Note 3 flytter 1000ggr better I do not know.
- Samsung CPU is simply too weak and sucks battery into hell.
- Charging time is about 1 week.
- Mängdenden bloatware I can not uninstall, how great is the interest in Beta patch the New York Times outside of the US?
Had it not been for micro stutter had received a 7, for 4k fuckin a plate float like butter.
Got lolipop of a few weeks ago and no difference and they will hardly get more updates.