Have had this home to the test in the hope that I can go away from the iPad Air but there is no obvious choice, unfortunately. Although Tab s2 (2016 ed) has many advantages, it has a couple of my big disadvantages too.
- The system will probably not be updated significantly shortens the service life a lot.
- Board games still dominate on iOS
- It has no great expectations of speakers from a plate but these sounds pretty bad, especially when you compare with the iPad Air, which is many times richer sound.
- Laggar more than the iPad Air does in facebook app, but this is probably related to the app.
The benefits are many, as I said, but some of those that stand out are:
- Quick! Feels much faster than iOS (9.3.3) on the iPad Air
- Thin and Light!
- Really nice screen, would rank the pair of straw reeds than the iPad Air (1)
- Better control of files and better integration with the ex One Drive
- Expandable memory!
- Perfect size for everything but the movie I still stick to TV.