- Very small and light compared to my Lacie 1tb spindle. Like a matchbox about.
- Feels correct as USB 3 disk of Windows 7 (Windows 7 installs drivers automatically and it is one of the few USB3 disks where Windows does not prompt "this device can work faster if you use a USB3 port"). usb3 port on my PC (among the first, slightly unstable USB3 ports).
- USB-C = can use it directly as FAST OTG disk on my mobile (s9 +) when I refuel SD card and internal memory (or as extra disk with film and the like on vacation)
- Usb-c to usb-c as well as Usb-c to usb-a cables included
- Affordable in its category (1290) even though the 1TB model is even cheaper per gig (2290) but it was not in my favorite stores (there were only clean online stores which always means more rigorous problems)
- No rubber bumps that some SSDs are not entirely intended for action, but should be able to handle. fall better than the spindles in it
Will be used as an extra disk for my 8-lens 3D VR camera that jokes disk space that the cake sample eats cookies