Could you be Britain’s first professional super saver?
PriceSpy is on the hunt for a savvy shopper who knows how to get the best deals
Here at PriceSpy we know you love a deal as much as we do. And with Amazon Prime day in October, Black Friday in November, Christmas deals and January sales, now is the time for deal hunters in the UK to shine.
Whether you prefer hunting through bargain sites, know what times the best deals come online, buy exclusively using reward cards or even get paid to shop, we want to hear about it.
You could be the professional super saver we are looking for!
Cool products coming your way
Now for the fun bit. If our panel of judges declare that you are Britain's super saver, you will receive £250 in shopping vouchers and a further £250 worth of swag.
We will also tell your story in the media and across our social media channels so you can share your expertise.
Full terms and conditions
See full terms and conditions below or email [email protected] for more information.
- The promoter is PriceSpy Ltd (company no: 08513484) whose registered office is at Sweden House, 5 Upper Montagu Street, W1H 2AG London.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years of over, except employees of PriceSpy, Milk & Honey PR and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page. The competition will be running on PriceSpy’s Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram channels, and through the PriceSpy newsletter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition runs between 00:01 Monday 5 October 2020 and 23:59 Friday 23 October 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted by PriceSpy or its partners for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants must fill out a five-question survey outlining creative ways they have saved money in the past and their advice for other savers. The applicants with the most proven experience in saving money will be contacted for a phone interview 26-30 October. The most promising money saver will be chosen by a judging panel and contacted by 9 November. The winner will need to participate in media interviews and a photoshoot and will receive £250 shopping vouchers and £250 worth of giveaways before 27 November.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: £250 in shopping vouchers and £250 in product giveaways for the winner. Product giveaways worth £50 each for five runners up. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen based on the creativity of their responses to the entry questions, by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- When the competition closes on the 23 October, the judging panel will agree six shortlisted candidates. These shortlisted candidates will be notified by email by Tuesday 27th October and will need to complete a short interview with the judging panel by Friday 30th October. The final winner will be confirmed by email on Monday 2nd November. If the winner cannot be contacted within three days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- PriceSpy’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. They also agree to work with PriceSpy and its partners to develop further content for media purposes, including participating in media interviews. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Personal data will be deleted by 28th February 2021. Details will not be passed onto any third parties, including media, without explicit consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]py.co.uk.
- This contest is not sponsored, administered or organised by Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram. Further questions regarding the competition are referred to PriceSpy who are responsible for the competition.