Bought a turquoise Samsonite S'Cure a year ago. Have used it extensively and it has worked very well. The bag is nice and toned.
- The handle is very good. It freezes well in the stowed position and has several fixed positions when pulling it out to pull the bag.
- Wheels roll very easily, even on the guest.
- The bag is relatively easy to be a 79-liter bag.
- The handle assembly of the bag is good! The rails are far down into your bag and do not take much space from the gasket. This in contrast to Titanium, which has rails ca. 8 cm into the bag and thus takes the packing space.
- It comes with two pairs of "slippers", a couple of bigger and a few smaller. Nice but not entirely necessary.
- The lock is good. It fits tightly and holds the bag very well.
- The bag is tough but still with a little bit at the press or impact. Probably what made it than not failed during flights.
- I'm not so fond of the interior. I would like to remove it since it does not serve any purpose for me. Have not been able to mount it away, unfortunately.
Had décor gone to remove the easy way had the bag had 10 stars.
Sometime sometimes I feel that I would like to have a slightly larger bag, but it does not have anything with the quality of the bag to make.
Now my girlfriend bought a similar but in pink.