The game is sjuuuukt tidy and there is genuine Star Wars feel in the environment, audio and the visual. Really cool when running in the trenches and see the laser shots whiz around one. Feels like it could have been so much more. Lacks any kind of story-mode / single player, it would have been fun! is entitled disappointed otherwise. Super-hype on this game, but you get tired sometimes. Most modes are quite boring as you play 1-2 different and in them so no one cares about completing "missions". Man dies quite often after that spawnat and have no idea where they shot one. A little hard to get into the "new" players when all the others have better gear. so the matchmaking level is well like that.
Too bad the game is not as good as the amazing graphics and wonderful sound!
+ The graphics are absolutely stunning! "Shall" is apparently not so good on Xbox One, but I think the graphics are absolutely incredible. Is class better than most other games
+ The sound, both the sound effects and the music is outstanding
+ Star Wars -känslan is on top!
+ Some game modes support split-screen (but not real multiplayer)
+ The new (came in March), "Jabba the Hutt contracts" increases the value of the game and allows you to play tracks with new objectives. This is a fun way to "grind" (better than such Destiny).
- The game is very "kaosigt" and they often die without even knowing what happened. Better "kill cam" had done wonders.
- Tactical elements are basically non-existent. One often meets as many teammates running from oneself running toward ... to quickly vote on as which "generator" that is priority 1 had been good.
- There is absolutely no alignment / leveling / balancing of and opponents. You meet both those who can barely move his man and those who are at the elite level. That is, either you own the game plan or you will be totally crushed, there is no sporting "right."
- Charge times are incredibly looong and seega. Even to such end a game takes a long time (??! WHY?)
- Expansion groups are both thin and uneven, and especially the recent "Death Star" is very thin. It contains basically only three looping tracks, two new heroes, and nothing new.
That is, I'm completely sold on the sound and graphics, but a little disappointed in the game. It really feels shame and almost depressing as it had been so amazing with a better game in these fine STAR WARS environments.
Knut Wang Melbye
Difficult to review Star Wars Battlefront. The game is attractive and entertaining, but far too casual.
I was very entertained by Battlefront. Good Star Wars feel, very stylish, atmospheric, great sound, great and detailed courses and awesome animations.
It is not possible to get away from the game is far too "free". No depth in the fighting, as it is in Battlefield (see my review). Here everything is simplified. In addition, Dice added a lot of skins which more or less look the same (this is an occasional alien skin) but at the same time focused on the giant get weapons.
Feels pretty unplayable on xbone if played on PC before, very low resolution and framerate feels unstable.