Have had the phone in just over six months now. Think the system is good, however, have not so much with the handset to do.
The little things in retrospect I irritated me at:
- WIFI, when other people sitting next to and is connected to any network tends Nexus S to have a weak connection or none at all.
- Slow, has happened that I hit the "back" button - nothing happens, try again, suddenly, I have printed twice and have gone out of the program I was doing.
- Cracks, okay, maybe not the most important, but it is certainly annoying. The shell has come off a bit on the side so if you press where one feels that the plastic bends a little.
- Update, the software was updated immediately when I got it (2.3.3 -> 2.3.6, I think) after I have not received any new version, I am referring of course to ICS 4.0.3.
Some positive ...
- The camera is good, one on front & back. You can not zoom in, however, is no great loss when we zoom in on the card have been taken afterwards (yes you can take pictures of test material and then pull out the cell phone in an emergency).
- The sound is good, though, to my surprise, the earphones.
- Inexpensive, according to me, in relation to its performance.