Have had the phone for about 3 months now and love it! Is clumsy O pins mobiles out of hand, have broken the screen on many Sony models ... So when I heard about its "unbreakable" display, I was immediately intrigued.
Moto X Force is really good quality! Before I owned a Sony Xperia Z3 + and compared to the quality of the Moto X Force on a completely different level. The choice of material, the weight in his hand, feeling ... Everything indicates a solid construction.
On the plus side:
* The quality
* Withstands being dropped for real - has already managed to drop it several times from 1-2 meters in height, it has so far survived without a scratch
* Pure Android - no junk apps o clean interface
* Battery life - amazing battery life, you never think of to load it more than overnight
* Camera - okay photos, plus extra for front camera with its own flash.
* Screen - OLED is absolutely amazing, wow what a difference that is!
On the minus side:
* Hesitant IP rating (water o dirt-density) - My earlier mobiles I have swum with this but allowed to stay on dry land. On the other hand, my previous Sony mobiles have all been shattered screen when they become lost, but this has done so far, so here you get to decide what is most important.
* The back - even if the back is made to withstand the wear and scratches, so it is also very slippery, something you always have to consider when holding it. Moto G3 had a more rubbery back and I personally would have preferred one on this with.
* Fast charger - the charger that comes with a quick charger when the Moto X Force supports fast charging. BUT, what I've seen so far o heard by others, even if this function is useful when you are in a hurry, so shortens the battery life dramatically. That makes sense given how hot the battery is in fast charge. So I have avoided using the supplied charger but has an old regular phone instead and allowed to stand and charged overnight.
SOUND - Ang sound on the speakers, before buying, I read through the other reviews here and remember whining about the sound, so I would like to add something to that. Thus, the sound is definitely not the best I've heard come out of a mobile. The mono speaker on it. But since this is primarily a phone, so I think it has a clearly accepted audio for this purpose. Want to listen to music, it's obvious that you plug in a pair of good headphones or attach anything via Bluetooth ... But it's something you learn will make for all phones, regardless of model or brand. People need to understand the limitations of technology! It is simply impossible to squeeze in a good pair of speakers in slightly under 1 centimeter thickness, which you should have in your pocket ...
I have been a loyal Sony users until I became fond of Moto G3, a mobile that has managed everything I subjected it to and I have to reserve the mobile today. But the performance was not enough and I swung back into the Sony mobiles. Now, after X Force, Lenovo / Motorola completely won me over on their side and will have a loyal patron as long as they deliver these kinds of mobiles. Recommend this highly!