I should probably be ashamed, had my iPhone 4 through the year 2017 :) So the technical stage of this handset was of course extremely large. My 4th was so tenacious that they pulled their hair every day. This Moto turbo speed, also the wifi connection. 100mb fueled down in 30 seconds, using 2,4 band.
I believe, after comparing and reading technical, o now used the phone 2 weeks, the Moto X Force is a premium phone, budget (2900kr February 2017) The only thing missing is an accompanying headset o data cable. The day after my purchase sank another store price 2500kr which were both fantastic o really annoying;)
+ Pretty much playing with the cell phone o it manages in 24h. Loading up very quickly again.
+ Supefin screen with warmer tone, more pleasant to the eye than Appels blue and white.
+ Video Stabilizer world class
- The camera for the photo is the "standard", ie well in normal light conditions, but lacking a little in the evening photography, dark areas become grainy. This can be seen on almost all phones (I have checked very on youtube that test video o foto) is really only a phone that takes really good night pictures o the Samsung 7 Series. But I did not pay 4000kr more for a better kvällskamera.Samt I dislike Edgen's round edges.
- Upper Speaker, that is the one you hear in when you are calling is not good at all, do not know if mine is broken, it sounds like the speaker is cracked, there was my old iPhone mkt mkt better. (Music speaker that sits at the bottom of the cannon)
- No physical shops selling shells o shelter, only online.
- Not supports dual sim, however, no deal breaker.
- Android system is a bit complicated to use versus iOS, required multiple clicks Android.
- It was messed up to go into the phone using a PC, had "unlock" the "development" permission, through the instructions on the web (this in order to transfer data between devices)
- Since the display is marketed as "unbreakable" as it is not made of glass but of plastic, which means that the display is extremely sensitive to scratches! I am a pedant and was extremely careful with the phone, it has only been on the couch o bed with upturned screen. And in my new dunjackas inside pocket where no sharp things are. Despite this, I find 5-6st hair thin small scratches (5-15mm long), visible, however, only if you tilt the phone to a light source. (Awaiting Screen Protector o shell in the mail in the coming days)
Cruel teddy I must say! Waited for several years on this phone. Premium, budget :) Would never pay more than the max 4000kr for a phone.
Still very satisfied. Crackling in the ear speaker is not always, but sometimes. It has enough uppkopplingens quality to do. Never noticed it with my iPhone, however.