I'm not an iPhone superfan, but want a reliable phone that is fast. Have tried most things. And then there's not much to complain about. This is really fast and has great screen into bite size.
+ Weight, will not weigh down jacket pocket as much as 4an
+ Stable, just chugs on with most applications.
+ Familiar interface where you can not change if it does not add anything productive
+ Fast, fast. Loading a web page is no longer a hassle. The app is floating on sick quickly.
- Still can, to my knowledge not edit a phone number in the middle of when to call. A misery for all of us who want to poke there prefix before and remove a zero. This is beyond belief!
- As yet, no 4G support. But Telia owns the frequencies i5 running 4G on like this, Telia has the golden opportunity to get over all iPhone owners to themselves. But so smart, they're not ...
- Maps, as we all know. Must do better. Things to do with Google web-app is not an option!
- A really stupid thing is that you need to turn on sharing screen EVERY time you want to stream to the Apple TV. Do not know if it's a bug but rejected it.
- That one took away Youtube was a miss. Now you have to drive YouTube's app and it is a lot worse than the last one built.
Apple has little left to do with iOS6. However, there are not many other options. Android is not an option, this system is full of "lag", despite the best hardware, and also do not particularly safe. Microsoft's "Phone" becomes unmanageable after it had stopped there a few too many apps. Parents that have a houseful of AirPlay gadgets, it's Apple that apply. But they need to add a few billion to get iOS6 to work perfectly again.
Actually, it is between 7 and 8 stars. But it may, after consideration 8 pieces because the phone is actually good at what I use the most. And no, it is not to call with.