Editing my Review.
I would like to start by saying that it is still very good functionally. It cleans, gets over thresholds and mops well. BUT...
- It does not have room division, which many pages claim, but not all. There is no official website that actually describes what the product can and cannot do. The website I bought it from does not want to complain about the product because they did not say that it has room division, for example, but another page that says that they received all the information directly from Xiaomi themselves and says that it should definitely have the function of room division. For me, this is very sad because that is why I chose this particular vacuum cleaner. I'm waiting for the store I shopped at to go through my case. With a little luck, I get to complain about the product and switch to a better model, purely functional.
- After being on the market for a long time, there have hardly been any parts for changing filters, mops and brushes. Saw today that a Swedish website has parts that are actually specific to that vacuum cleaner. But they were in September. I have bought parts before that "should fit" but have not fitted since.
- All of a sudden it started to shut down when it vacuumed. The battery was completely discharged after a few minutes of vacuuming. Suspects that some of the batteries were bad. Been on service since September 25th, it is expected to come at the end of October. Then it will have been gone for over a month. So it is the supplier who has been tough there, not the store.
I know that many are happy with the vacuum cleaner, and I think they should be. That may be a small thing for some. But for me, it's a big thing that it did not have room division when I was completely convinced that it would have it.
+ Gets around well and manages small obstacles and all our angular thresholds.
+ Does not sound like much but the sound it produces is not very pleasant.
+ It eats EVERYTHING in its path and continues to work, one of our indoor plants, a bean stalk had slipped off its holder, the vacuum cleaner tore off a 40 cm bean stalk and chewed it. (Was very easy to remove)
+ The lady thought it looked nice and liked that it was possible to name it Tusse ...
+ Easy to add to Google Home
+ When we bought this, we mopped the floor once just before. Now we have not mopped in 2 weeks and it is fresher than ever at home. Usually we vacuum and drive with swiffer every day because we have children and several animals.
+ It takes incredible amounts of pollen every day from the floor, after which I have been able to reduce the amount of Nassonex I use.
- The sensor that is to detect and prevent collisions does not work against narrow legs or brightly lit surfaces. Ie really strong sun against a piece of surface or a narrow chromed chair leg.
- It feels like once it has learned what the house looks like, it does not plan its cleaning to be faster.
- When it makes a clearing downstairs, it is first very detailed and nice, but then suddenly everything flows together so it becomes like a single large room to navigate in. It is therefore not possible to edit sections and turn them into individual rooms if you have a large open ground floor that we have. However, this mode is under "beta testing".
- At one point it could not find home but wandered around until it closed, it asked us to "take it back to the doll".
Tip, follow it the first few times it drives and check where it gets stuck and what hooks it does. If you have curtains that hang down a little on the floor, do not be surprised when it wears down the whole bar, it is very strong!