finally a small (<150mm high, <150gr) and affordable phone! looks very "2019 modern".
• good at looking good
• good, classic fingerprint sensor on the back
• had problems with some image sizes in mms, but there was an update that seems to fix this
• simple, uncertain face-unlock
• the battery, nothing to write home about (worse than the cut, just as the gsmarena says)
• Samsung chat / mail support is ... under the ice incompetent, but the "experience" store in sthlm is good
• Samsung pay is available
• auto brightness roars in sunlight and says "you must have the screen at max"
• the sound is 'like' from the speaker
• the proximity sensor is shaking, so unexpected things happen in your pocket
comes from "p20 bit" which has ugly brand advertising on the front but otherwise was "a little better on everything":
• an android system that gives you better control of eg battery and data consumption than the A40.
• LED indicator
• "scrolling" screenshot. why has Samsung removed it in the A40?!?
• better battery
• data privacy in terms of privacy, Samsung feels safer than made-in-china
2019sept: lowers the grade because:
• the proximity sensor software bug is still not fixed,
And the battery: https://swedroid.se/forum/threads/play-services-top1-batteri.172546/