Have had it for over 2 years and have some comments to give the one who is thinking about buying such a ...
* You can get the coffee as well as you want it (!), By simply adjusting the water underneath the filter holder.
* Brew fairly quickly
* Relatively quiet
* Never drop any coffee on the plate, if you first turn the water speed adjustment to zero, which I always do to avoid dropping any coffee on the plate.
* Easy to forget to open water speed adjustment before / before brewing.
* Missed after a while a removable water tank.
* The black plastic edge / squeegee for the handle fastening around the glass canister broke within a year (the handle became a little alarmingly loose, but it could still be used)
* It becomes quite quickly ugly on the inside of the transparent (plastic?) Water tank, although we used a special appliance when filling the water tank.
* Building quality. After a month of use, it began to appear on the pivotal water distributor above the filter holder, suggesting that the chromium released, some occasional bubble. After two years, it had begun to loosen chromium from the bottom of the water distributor, where the water flows through the holes into the coffee filter. Went and showed up the brewer (water distributor) for Jula, where it had been bought. They gave me a credit voucher for the entire purchase price (599 :-), after more than two years of use! All honors for Christmas!