I have had this for almost a year now and am on the whole satisfied. So far, everything works as well as when it was new.
First of all, I find negative:
"It's not 100 percent machine-safe. After the accompanying slipper dropped the shape of the heat in the dishwasher, I did not dare to cook anything else.
- It often splashes in the other bowls if you mix liquid or if it is fine powder (eg flour or spices). In other words, there is a lot of disk.
- Some of the accessories are a bit difficult to get clean.
Overall, the disadvantages are that I, for example, do not use the mixer if I just want to chop some vegetables.
- It comes with a large amount of accessories and all have worked and been useful.
- The storage of the accessories is smooth and often smartly thought out.
"If I prepare a lot of vegetables, it hurts up a lot. Tearing vegetables into a carrot or white cabbage salad takes just half a minute and getting thin slices of potato gratin goes any time. Tacos are very quick to prepare.
- The citrus press is phenomenal. Making orange juice may take 5 seconds per orange.
- Smoothie does not even take a minute.
Overall, considering the positive, although there are disadvantages.