After 1 year of ownership, it was advisable to write a review.
I have had this mobile for a while now and am very satisfied. You get what you pay for.
+ Battery life, easily lasts a whole day even after 1 year of use
+ The screen, AMOLED and Samsung's screens are hard-wired
+ Face Unlock, very fast and smooth
+ Built-in video enhancement, giving divine quality when watching YouTube, Netflix, Cmore, Viaplay etc.
+ Samsung's own headphone equalizer, gets incredibly much better quality on the sound, there's a mode called tube amplifier for professionals who make all headphones with bad bass to real bass boxes.
+ IP68 rated
- The fingerprint teacher, works sluggish and has a very bad position.
- Floated into the system, it has become sluggish and freezes regularly (twice a day not so dangerous, but still noticeable)
- + Battery life, it's ok, but could be better!
- Front camera, incredibly poor quality.
- Photos in dark, real pixel images and street lights take over the image.
Good phone that does it, but has its badnesses such as easy to get hot, relatively bad cameras, regular crashes in the Android system and the like. Then the battery could have been stronger but but ... by the way, good phone that gives what you buy it for!