I'm so pleased. Replacement from a Xperia Z5 whose battery retired, but has also used Note 3 and 4 periodically.
* Edges are soft rounded, feel good and easy to hold. Really no "sharp plastic edges" as I read somewhere. On Z5 there was a gap between glass and frame where my bearded strings were sometimes stuck, no such problems at all.
* Be a little worried that it would feel outdated in terms of design, considering all the thicker edges, but it does not. You get a flat screen and you do not cover any screen space while holding the phone. It looks much better in reality than in the picture.
* Fingerprint sensor in the power button on the side, perfectly positioned and very fast! You usually only press any button and it will read the fingerprint. The button's tactile feedback is much better than the Z5.
* Old Z5 was noticeably slower to launch apps (Pokemon GO ...) than Note3 and Note4, but this phone is fast.
* The camera is okay, auto mode is good enough for everyday photos, but I would not leave the system camera at special occasions.