Thanks! I owned a Led Lenser H5 earlier and could of course imagine that H7R2 was better, but it is much better, without the use of an exaggeration now.
- Rear lamp to alert motorists / cyclists of your presence
- Can be charge via USB to your PC or plug socket (cable included)
- Indicates if the battery is good, medium or bad.
- Possible to use standard AAA if you want, instead of the rechargeable as supplied
- Good ability to adjust the strength
- Good ability to adjust the angle. Everything from a point that shines over 100m away to an area that covers half your field of vision if not more
- Easy, looks heavier than it is
- Many different locations to choose from, power saving modes, boost mode that produces 300 lumens, etc.
- Resistant down to minus 20, or -30 (various sources, but -20 you can count on)
- Greatly many hours (one hundred thousand) survival time for the LED plus a few thousand uploads with supplied battery
No, not yet. The price discouraged at first but trust me, you get what you pay for. I will use this every day all winter so it could have been twice as expensive but still easily worth the money.
Buy buy buy :)