This is how you write a good review
Tell us what you think about things you have bought or tried. A product review is easy to write and helps others make wiser buying decisions.
It’s easy to write reviews about products. You don’t need to write a lot or be in-depth - often only a few lines of constructive opinions are needed to help others understand what they are buying. It's easy to write reviews about products.
Whether you want to tell us what you think of your new mobile phone, the headphones you have owned for ten years or the pram that you borrowed during a summer, your own words make it easier for others to choose the right gadget.
Here we go through some practical tips on how to write reviews that help others in the best possible way. We have also added some examples of what they might look like.
🔎 You help others choose the right products
⏱ It’s quick and easy to write a product review
📝 It’s often enough with just a few sentences
This is how you write a good review– 5 simple tips
- Keep it brief. A few short sentences are often enough to show what you think. You can tell a lot with just a few minutes of writing. Be creative!
- Divide your opinion into three parts, for example positive, negative and thought-provoking, and it will be easier for the reader to understand what you mean.
- Tell us how you have been helped. If you bought a product to solve a problem, feel free to tell readers. Maybe they are in the same situation as you were, when they read your review?
- Describe real situations. Tell us about real situations where you have used your products. Getting a context helps readers understand what and why you feel the way you do.
- Be honest with what you say. See your review as a reminder to yourself. Would you buy that jacket again? Why or why not? See your review as a note to you and to others.